The under floor heating is an alternative to having radiators. There are many methods of installing under floor heating, either solid floor (screed) or floating floor (wood), under floor heating runs at a lower flow temperature and distributes the heat more evenly. Flexible tubing is fitted over an insulated floor to the building regulations where a (screed) is then placed over the tubing.
Stone, Tiles Thin laminates, Engineered timber , also Carpets and underlay with a combined tog value of 2.5 can be used.
Here at Summit Energies, we have been providing underfloor heating in South Wales for over 40 years, alongside our wide range of other alternative energy options. To find out more about our range of renewable energy solutions, or to request a quote, make sure to get in touch with our South Wales-based team today on 01291 421 671.
Request A Quote
What are the Advantages of Underfloor Heating?
Underfloor heating is a modern and high-spec choice that’ll allow you to enjoy the luxury of warm floors during the colder months, particularly on cold stone and tiles. It’s a solution that comes with a wide range of benefits, including:
- Low maintenance costs – Perhaps one of the most popular reasons why people choose to install underfloor heating is that it rarely requires any maintenance once it is fitted.
- Energy efficiency – Underfloor heating is also generally far more efficient than old-fashioned radiators and because of this, are more cost-effective on your utility bills.
- Makes your home feel more comfortable – Another advantage is the comfort that underfloor heating will bring to your home. This is because the temperature will be consistent around the room as opposed to with a radiator.
- More hygienic – When you choose radiators and other forms of convectional heating, your floors can remain cold and damp, which is the perfect breeding ground for dust mites. As the floors are heated through with underfloor heating, any dust mites and other such creepy crawlies will find the floor too warm and dry to live and breed in.
- Flexibility in room temperature – With underfloor heating, each room will have its own dedicated thermostat. This means that each room can be kept at a different temperature. A good underfloor heating system will allow you to save money by keeping temperatures either low or off in rooms that aren’t being used.
Learn More about Our Underfloor Heating in South Wales & Beyond
Here at Summit Energies, we are one of South Wales’ leading providers of underfloor heating and other such renewable energy solutions. We have over 40 years of experience in the plumbing, heating and electrical industry, so will continuously aim to provide you with the perfect energy solution for you, your home and your family.
Over the years, we’ve also had the privilege of completing a broad range of projects, covering both domestic and commercial settings and applying our experience and professionalism to each.
As a team, we’re also a part of the Mitsubishi electric partner programme. This allows us to use trade-only products of the highest specification alongside our top quality service. What’s more, we’re also fully Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) registered.
To find out more about the underfloor heating we can provide in South Wales and beyond, get in touch today on 01291 421 671 to request a quote.
Request A Quote